Hang out at Red’s Ice House
Enjoy the Views at Red’s Ice House
After your paddleboarding adventure on Bohicket Creek, head over to nearby Red’s Ice House for cold drinks and delicious cuisine. Their Seabrook location offers spectacular views of the creek and surrounding natural landscapes.
10 Unique Things to Do in Charleston, SC
- Paddleboard Under a Full Moon.
- Enjoy the Views at Red’s Ice House.
- Walk or Run Across the Arthur Ravenel Jr.
- Visit the Old Charleston City Jail.
- Attend an Oyster Roast.
- Catch Some Waves at the Washout.
- Go Horseback Riding on the Beach.
- Explore Miles of Scenic Trails.